1/11

Today in human geo we finished reviewing the rest of the world leaders, we went through about ten of then because we did the first five the day before. We talked about each of them and some interesting fats of their life and background. The test was supposed to be today but because of all the early dismissals and off days the test got pushed back. So now it is moved to tomorrow. Tonight I will study all the leaders, I have gotten pretty good with a few of them already so I think I will do well. Also, I just checked my grade and I have an F! It's because my world leaders slides wasn't graded because when I emailed it to mr. Schick, I didn't set it to edit. But I fixed it and I hope he reupdates the grade soon. Especially because the last day of the quarter is tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11