11/9

Today in Human Geo we started off with a fire drill, that took about 25ish minutes to complete. Then we moved into class and we had a POP quiz. I know I did super bad on it because some of the questions are ones we learned when I was absent. We reviewed it at the end when everyone was finished taking it and I think I only got like 5 questions right. Hopefully I can still get an A at the end of the quarter. Then we spent the rest of the class talking about parent teacher conference. He asked us what we wanted to tell our parents and he asked us whos parents are coming. He asked for some feedback on how his class has been going and what we thought. Overall we didn't do much in class because the fire drill took a lot of the time away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11