11/20

Today in class we took a test. Class today was only 45 minutes because of mass so it went by quickly. The test was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. We started off with the 15 minute section with 15 questions that we had to answer using the CIA.gov world factbook. Those didn't take me very long, although I did get stuck on a few questions and Mr. Schick gave me a hint and I was able to figure it out. The rest of the test was matching or fill in the blank so that was kinda easy. Then we had a few questions to answer by using the given population pyramids, those were kinda hard but overall I think I did fairly well. Then we had two bonus questions and I think I got one of them right. Then after I handed the test in I wrote this blog so that way I have no homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11