11/16

Today in human geo we finished with the presentations. About 4 people went and it took like 40 minutes to get all the way through. They ended up being entertaining because there were a lot of jokes and funny moments. Then I had to go to the bathroom so that took me like 5 minutes. I had to go all the way up to the third floor because the second floor girls bathroom was under maintenance. When I got back we were in the last presentation. Once we were done we discovered that we will be having a test on Monday on population. I will have to study over the weekend.  Then we started to review for the test so that was helpful and now I feel more prepared so that's good. Hopefully I will get a good grade on this test so that I can pull my grade up from a B to an A. Overall today's class was pretty laid back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11