11/15

Today in human geo we started off by letting a few people make up the pop quiz, this took less than ten minutes so that was good. Then we continued with our sharing of the presentations. Yesterday we only got through a few groups and today we probably got like five ish groups done. The groups today had a lot of pressure because some of the kids were asking questions and keeping the presenters very involved. There was another group that did the B project so at least my group wasn't the only one. Each group took about 5-10 minutes, some more and some less. I think we have like 5 or more groups left to present so I assume we will be finishing that up tomorrow. I don't know when we will be having a quiz or test next but I'm assuming it will be sometime next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11