11/14


Today in human geo we presented our population pyramid/world hunger google dox. I dint know that we had to present so my group and I were caught a little off guard but we still did fine. The first group that went did a power point with multiple slides and it was really good so that set the bar pretty high. We ended up going second and I thought we did really well. We did the B side of the project and I think most other people did the A. I do think we did a good job for the B so I think we will be getting a good grade, hopefully!  Then when we finished some other groups went. I think we only got through like five groups, so I guess that means we will be finishing up tomorrow. We also took some notes in our journal while the other groups presented. Tomorrow will probably be similar to today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11