11/10

Today in class we started off by retaking the pop quiz from the previous day! I'm very happy because this will hopefully hep my grade. I think I got a 100% so thats really good. We talked about the quiz and reviewed it and then we talked about parent teacher night a little bit. Then we got into our project. There is a project about population pyramids that we are starting. You can choose to do more work and hopefully get an A, or you can do less work and get a maximum of a B. It is a group project so my partners are Gracyn and Ashlyn. We had to all connect onto the Google Doc so we could work on it together and we struggled with that for a little while so that took most of the remaining time in class to do. We then realized that we will not have this class on Monday and all three of us have a free together Monday so we are going it finish it then! I really hope we get a good grade on this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11