10/25


Today in Human Geo we took a test. I studied last night and felt pretty prepared, so when I did take it I was pretty confident and knew most the answers. Also we had a few minutes in the beginning of class to review notes quickly. The test did take up the whole class so when I finished I wrote this blog. I think I did pretty good on the test overall…maybe not a 100% but I think I got an A or B. We had 25 multiple choice questions and one essay. The essay was a choice between two questions; Why does America make products overseas, and what does “think global, act local” mean and give an example. I chose the second question because I wasn’t in class when we talked about making products overseas and I felt as though I could explain the question better. I feel like I did a pretty good job on explaining it and most likely got a good grade. Overall, I hope that I got an A on this test because my grade is a 91% right now and I don’t want it to be brought down to a B the day before the quarter ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11