10/24


Today in human geo we reviewed for the test tomorrow. For our blogs last night we came up with three questions that could be on the test and we went over them today in class. Everyone in the class shared one and now we have a lot of questions. Mr. Schick wrote them all down and then posted them on the board at the end of class so we could get them and study them tonight. Some of the questions involved the maps, the globe, site and situation, location, place culture, globalization, time zones and more. We named some famous people and reviewed some important definitions. We went over some possible short answer/ essay questions as well. I took a lot of notes in my notebook so I can study tonight. I’m feeling pretty confident for this test and I really hope I do well because I currently have a 91 in this class and I would like to keep my grade at an A for this quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11