9/27


Today in Human Geo we started off by taking a quiz. We did it on the maps we learned earlier the week and I felt pretty good because I knew all of them very easily. The quiz was almost identical to the worksheet so that really helped make it easier. I think I got a good grade so I’m happy about that. Then we started talking about site and situation. Today we focused on site. Site is a physical characteristic of a place. These include features like soil, climate, water sources, latitude, elevation, and topography. Topography is the factors like elevation, mountains, hills, rocky areas, etc. All these things will determine how each area lives. Different food type and activities will change based off the type of site it has. I think today’s class was pretty good and I’m glad we got to take the quiz because I will be absent Thursday and Friday and it will be one less thing I have to make up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11