9/18


Today in class we sorta had a free period. While Mr. Shick finished grading some of our essays on the test, other students who were absent got to make up the test. It gave those who were absent time to make up the test in class so that they all got caught up and now we’re all on the same page. Anyone else was able to do homework or any other school activities that they needed to do. It was a nice chance to be able to have some time to get things done. I did my French homework and I finished that! That was very helpful because now I don't have to do that later durning my free mod. I have my free later today but now I can use that time for math homework and hopefully I will be able to get that done. Then I checked my emails and wrote this blog. I hope that I got a good grade on my test because it's important because it's our first test. I'm also hoping the rest of the class did good so that we can have a pizza party. Even though today was a free day, I still felt as though I was very productive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11