9/12

In today's class we took our first test. I feel pretty good about it and I feel like yesterday's review was very helpful. There was definitely a question or two that I felt like I got wrong but other than that I think I did very well on everything else. The one question I didn't know was the one "what was the name for the person who would write shorthand", I tried to remember but I couldn't think of the name. The essay questions were relatively easy and I did know those questions pretty well so I think I did good on that, I just hope that I explained them well enough. I felt pretty well prepared overall especially because of the in class review that we did. I am hoping that I got at least an A, I would be fine with a B but i'm hoping for an A. I hope the rest of the class did well too because then we might possibly get cookies! Overall, i would say today's test was a good first test and hopefully will be a great way to start off my grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11