First Days at JC

My first days at John Carroll have been a great way to get thrown into high school. Everyone was very understanding and all my teachers are very nice. Kickstart was a fun way to meet people and get used to the school. My orientation was fun and it was nice to be able to go to every class and meet my teachers. I also liked the service project because it was a nice way to help others and meet new people and also i got some service hours done. So far i really like the school and i like all the freedom, especially advisory and free mods. I am still scared about getting lost or being late because my locker is floor one and some classes are floor three. Also the schedule is very confusing right now so hopefully i can adjust quickly. If the rest of my year is as good as the first few days then i will be very happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/12

1/3

12/11